Mandatory and suggested decals are shipped with every new license.
- Replacements can be ordered via the National BMW CCA Store.
- Charges for replacement decals may apply.
Here are a few hints that should make the process go smoothly and provide outstanding results:
1. Don’t apply decals at the track.
2. Take your time.
3. Patience will be required and on larger decals it is easier if two people work together.
4. Plan where the decal will be placed. A plumb line works well to create a vertical reference to keep it squarely aligned.
5. Clean the car surface and apply wax where the decal will go.
6. Spray the car surface with a soapy water solution. This will allow you to position the decal. Note: Spraying the back of the decal itself is an alternative that will keep it from sticking together.
7. Lay the decal on the car surface until positioned exactly where you want it.
8. Use a plastic card (credit cards work well) to squeegee out the soapy water solution from under the decal while smoothing it and removing air bubbles.
9. Let it dry overnight.
10. Sit back and enjoy your accomplishment!